1. This document constitutes an agreement between you, as a registered user of the SingHealth Polyclinics (SHP) Pharmacy Prescription In Locker Box (PILBOX) or Medication Delivery Service, herein known as the PILBOX service and Medication Delivery Service respectively, and SHP pharmacy which you have selected for fulfilment of your prescription (“Relevant SingHealth Institution”).
Registration and Disclosure
2. Upon registration for the PILBOX service or Medication Delivery Service, you undertake to submit the original prescription and provide all relevant information required, including medical information and other personal data that are reasonably expedient for the purpose of fulfillment of the PILBOX service or Medication Delivery Service (“Required Information”). You also consent to disclose all Required Information to the Relevant SingHealth Institution, and all its staff, personnel or third-party service providers. A copy of SingHealth Data Protection Policy is available at https://www.singhealth.com.sg/PDPA. Hard copies are also available on request.
3. You also warrant that you have the legal capacity to bind yourself to the Terms and Conditions stated herein. You warrant that all Required Information is at all times true, accurate, current and complete. You further undertake to inform us to update your records as soon as any change occurs in Required Information provided.
4. We will share Required Information only with our agents, representatives and trusted service providers and contractors for the limited purposes of fulfilling the prescription orders, communicating with patients, providing customer service, and all other reasonably related purposes.
5. Apart from the purposes described above, we will not share Required Information with any other third parties unless we have your expressed permission, or under circumstances such as disclosure required by law. We may share any aggregated demographic or statistical information with our partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
Acceptance6. The Relevant SingHealth Institution’s Pharmacy reserves the right to reject a prescription for the PILBOX service or Medication Delivery Service if the registered user does not satisfy the terms and conditions laid down in this agreement. Acceptance of any prescription presented for PILBOX service or Medication Delivery Service is subject to users satisfying ALL the following criteria:• Only prescriptions issued from SingHealth Polyclinics are accepted for collection or delivery.• Only for medications available in the Relevant SingHealth Institution’s medication listing and deemed suitable for supply via this collection or delivery mode.For Medication Delivery Service, the delivery is limited to a valid local address within the mainland for the Republic of Singapore, excluding offshore islands.
7. All prescriptions should have a validity of one (1) year from date of issue unless otherwise expressly stated. Any medication order to be issued beyond the one-year period must be based on a new prescription written by the doctor.
8. Each new prescription order is to be delivered to the Relevant SingHealth Institution Pharmacy. The Relevant SingHealth Institution Pharmacy will retain the original prescription.
Collection/Delivery and Payment
9. A PILBOX collection fee or medication delivery fee (if applicable) will be levied per one time collection or delivery. An additional fee will be imposed for any uncollected or non-deliverable parcels/ failed deliveries, any amendment or cancellation request received 3 working days or less prior to the date of delivery, or if more than a change request is received for each delivery order,deemed appropriate by the Relevant SingHealth Institution. PILBOX collection fee or Medication Delivery Service charge (where applicable) are not covered by third-party payers.SHP PILBOX will be available for medication deposit and customer collections on a 24/7 basis, subject to conditions stated under “Limitation of Liability”. Medication delivery will be made on Monday to Saturday, except on eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays.
For further details, please contact the Relevant SingHealth Institution’s Pharmacy where you have presented your prescription for fulfilment.
10. Once the PILBOX collection date or medication delivery date and order are confirmed, the PILBOX collection fee or medication delivery charges (if applicable) will be imposed and payable by you even if PILBOX collection or delivery is later cancelled on your request.
11. All payments for prescription orders are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax and PILBOX collection fees or medication delivery charges (if applicable).For PILBOX service, the user can make payment for their medication fees to SHP by ePayment via Internet or mobile app as soon as the amount and invoice number are made known to the recipient or at SHP payment kiosk on-site. For Medication Delivery Service, the user can make payment for their medication fees to SHP by GIRO or ePayment via Internet or mobile app. Third-party payments such as Civil Service Card card and other staff benefit cards are not extendable to include PILBOX collection fees or medication delivery charges. All payments must be in Singapore dollars.
Checking of Medications and Product Quality12. Upon collection at the PILBOX station or delivery, the recipient will undertake to check the medication labels to verify that the medications match the prescription orders.
13. The Relevant SingHealth Institution’s Pharmacy will not be liable for any defects in products collected from the PILBOX station.
14. The Relevant SingHealth Institution’s Pharmacy will not be liable for any defects in products supplied via Medication Delivery Service unless the recipient communicates to the Relevant SingHealth Institution’s Pharmacy, verbally or in writing of the purported defect, within three (3) working days of delivery of the product. In such instances, the Relevant SingHealth Institution’s liability, if so determined, shall be limited either to (i) the replacement of the defective products with equivalent products and a waiver of the Medication Delivery Service charge for the replacement or (ii) the refund equivalent to the cost of replacement of the relevant defective products.
15. Return of medications, other than the above, are subject to the current Relevant SingHealth Institution’s Pharmacy medication refund policy. The Relevant SingHealth Institution’s Pharmacy reserves the right to refuse the return of any medication which has been damaged whilst in the user’s possession.
Exclusion and Limitation of Liability16. The SingHealth Institutions shall not be liable for any losses, damages or expenses sustained by individuals or by any other person in consequence of any delays in medication deposit or collection, or delivery if such delays are at request of the individuals, or owing to the inability or refusal of the individuals or those present at the address at the time of attempted delivery, to take delivery of the medication order, whether by reason of lack of reasonable access to the address or place of delivery or otherwise, or to causes beyond the control of the SingHealth Institutions or the medication delivery personnel.
17. The Relevant SingHealth Institution’s Pharmacy shall not be liable to the user or anyone under any bases of liability, for any loss of revenue or profit, loss of business or business opportunity or loss of goodwill or any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss incurred by the other party arising out of or in connection with the use of the PILBOX, even if such party had been advised of the possibility of such damage.
18. The user’s rights and obligations under these terms and conditions may not be assigned either in part or in whole without prior written consent from the Relevant SingHealth Institution. The Relevant SingHealth Institution, however, reserves the right to assign its obligations and rights under these terms and conditions. Any delay or failure on the Relevant SingHealth Institution’s part to take action against any breach of these terms and conditions by individuals does not constitute a waiver of any kind of its rights, now and in the future, under this agreement.
Force Majeure19. The SingHealth Institutions shall not be liable for any delays, omissions or failures in the performance of its obligations if such causes are the result of acts of God, acts of war, civil unrest, states of emergency, industrial disputes or unrest, material shortages or rationing, law or government regulations, failures or interruptions in the supply of utilities or in respect of any telecommunication or information system, or any other causes such as system updates or maintenance that are beyond our control.
Governing Law20. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement. This agreement shall be governed in all aspects by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. If any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the particular term(s) shall be severed to the extent that it is invalid or unenforceable, leaving the remaining terms and conditions or parts thereof enforceable.
Miscellaneous21. Words importing the singular shall include the plural and vice versa and words importing one gender shall include either gender.
All information herein is correct at time of printing, and subject to change without prior notice.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
SHP-Head Office, 167 Jalan Bukit Merah Connection One (Tower 5), #15-10, Singapore 150167