Specialty: Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Sub-specialties: Pancreatico-Biliary Diseases, Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) Diagnostic Endoscopy, Advanced Endoscopic Imaging, Therapeutic Endoscopy, Endoscopic Stenting, Endoscopic Resection (EMR ＆ ESD)
Dr. Andrew Kwek Boon Eu graduated from the National University of Singapore (NUS) in 2000 and obtained his Master of Medicine (Internal Medicine) and MRCP (UK) in 2004. In 2008, he completed his specialist training in gastroenterology and subsequently, spent a fellowship year training in therapeutic advanced endoscopy including ERCP and EUS.
Currently, he is a senior consultant at the Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology in Changi General Hospital (CGH). His interests include pancreatic and biliary diseases, advanced ERCP/EUS techniques and image-enhanced endoscopy.
Dr Kwek also serves as the associate program director of the SingHealth Gastroenterology Senior Residency Program and is a senior clinical lecturer of the Faculty of Medicine at NUS. He remains active in clinical research and has publications in various medical journals including Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology and Endoscopy Journal.
• Kwek B.E.A., Ang T.L., Maydeo A. (2017) Endoscopic Management of Chronic Pancreatitis. In: Li ZS., Liao Z., Chen JM., Férec C. (eds) Chronic Pancreatitis. Springer, Singapore
• Andrew Kwek, Tiing Leong Ang, Jeannie Ong, Jessica Tan, Ngai Moh Law, Daphne Ang, Prem Thurairajah, Kwong Ming Fock. TC-325 versus the Combined Conventional Technique for endoscopic treatment of peptic ulcers with high-risk bleeding stigmata: A pilot randomized study. J Dig Dis. 2017; 18(6):323-329
• Ang TL, Pittayanon R, Lau JY, Rerknimitr R, Ho SH, Singh R, Kwek AB, Ang DS, Chiu PW, Luk S, Goh KL, Ong JP, Tan JY, Teo EK, Fock KM. A multicenter randomized comparison between high definition white light endoscopy and narrow band imaging for detection of gastric lesions. European Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2015. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2015 Dec;27(12):1473-8
• Boon Eu Andrew KWEK, Tiing Leong ANG, Eng Kiong TEO & Kwong Ming FOCK. Making ERCP training safe: A protocol-based strategy to minimize complications during selective biliary cannulation. Journal of Interventional Gastroenterology 2012;2(2):66-9
• BEA Kwek, TL Ang, DW Seo, H Imazu. Contrast-enhanced Harmonic Endoscopic Ultrasonography of Solid Pancreatic Lesions. Endoscopic Ultrasound 2013. 2 (3):142-7
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...
SHP-Head Office, 167 Jalan Bukit Merah Connection One (Tower 5), #15-10, Singapore 150167+65 6236 4800