Research assumes an expanding role in Academic Medicine, and hence SHP established a department of Research in October 2012 led by Dr Tan Ngiap Chuan.
The Research department provides the following support:
• Facilitates and establishes research collaboration with academic institutions and industry partners
• Facilitates application for ethics approval of research projects submitted to SingHealth Centralized Institution Review Board (CIRB)
• Coordinates research grant application, audits and clinical trials with regulatory authorities
• Assist in budget planning and seed funding
• Manage research data and databases
• Assist in SHP-led research training programmes
Download a copy of our research brochure.
SingHealth Polyclinics - Department of Research
167 Jalan Bukit Merah, Connection One, Tower 5, #15-10 Singapore 150167
Dr Tan Ngiap Chuan
Ms Patricia T Kin
Senior Manager, Research Operations