- Family Physician Clinic (FPC)
For patients with complex or mulitple chronic conditions, they may enrol in the FPC programme. In this programme, a team of senior doctors and healthcare professionals will provide comprehensive care and closer monitoring. Patients will have an extended and exclusive time with senior doctors so that the patients will be able to understand their conditions and treatment plans better. They will also be guided on the importance of self-monitoring and tools to measure their own health indicators at home.
- Nurse Clinician Service (NCS)
The NCS is for patients with well-controlled chronic conditions. Patients will be reviewed by senior nurses who are trained in consultation and health counselling. Under the NCS, the patients will be managed by doctors and seen by Nurse Clinicians during some of the visits. To ensure continuity of care, Nurse Clinicians will review the medical information and history with a senior doctor. The services include consultations, counselling sessions, review of blood test results and eye & foot checks (for patients with diabetes).
- Preventive Care
SHP undertakes a key role in preventive healthcare by offering health screenings for illnesses like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart diseases and Hepatitis. Regular health talks, demonstrations and workshops on chronic disease care and other important topics are conducted at all polyclinics to increase public awareness in these areas.
- Acute illness
- Common chronic conditions
- Family Planning
- Antenatal and postnatal
*Medical care is provided in our general clinics, Nurse Clinician Service and Family Physician Clinic. Please check with us for details.
- Medical examination for driving licence and handicap car park label application/ renewal.
- Travel vaccination
- Childhood immunisation
- Breast cancer screening
- Cervical cancer screening
- Child health surveillance
- Common chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Eye and foot screening for diabetic patients
- Hepatitis B screening
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) screening
- Medical Social Assistance
- Radiology (available only at Bukit Merah, Geylang, Outram, Pasir Ris, Queenstown, Sengkang, and Tampines Polyclinics)
- Examination and diagnosis
- Restorative dentistry
- Extraction of teeth under local anaesthesia and curettage of infected socket
- Preventive dentistry and oral health education
- Available only at Bedok, Geylang, Queenstown, and Tampines Polyclinics
*Dental service available only at Bedok, Geylang, Queenstown, and Tampines Polyclinics. Strictly by appointments only.
- Smoking cessation
- Health education and health workshops (refer to individual clinic programmes)